Whitewater Multimedia from a hound's point of view.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Daniel Delavergne





Daniel on the Rio Blanco, Arg.


photo: Chris Larsen





Daniel was a big influence on many people including myself. I met him in college at Appalachian State in 1999. The word was that he had only been paddling a few years but had already become one of the best kayakers in the South and an ambitious videographer. I got to know Daniel better over the years from boating, events, and the kayak industry. He was one of the most talented people I have ever met. His hard work and personality helped to shape the kayaking world forever.

Thanks for your inspiration!

Bryan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryan, I read the wonderful tribute you wrote for Daniel. He was indeed a very special person.
I enjoyed viewing your blog! Sampson has great adventures to share. I look forward to a trip to Colorado soon. Carol Grady

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home